.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Santanu's Blog Page

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Strange Findings

I have been Googling a bit of late. Especially with Google Earth. It is just fantastic. I am able to see each and every place I have stayed in during the last 38 years! It is fun revisiting all the tourist spots that I have seen over the years. The hills, lakes, et al. Hats off to Google for the site.

Another useful thing is Google is the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button in their search page. It opens the top ranked web page of the search you have tried and saves you the hassle of downloading the result page. A rather peculiar search result is operating at present if you try "I'm Feeling Lucky" button for the word "failure". Bush bashers will be delighted :) I'll advise you to try it immediately - before the officials realise it and step in!

Meanwhile, I am off to my first vacation in 18 months. Will post pics (hopefully) after I return.

Happy Deepawali and Eid Mubarak!!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home