.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Santanu's Blog Page

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Back

Hi All!!
OK, I decided being away from blogging won't help reach my targets.
In any case, I am going to fall short by miles, so better have a few reasons to console myself!;)
So how's life, my dear fellow bloggers? I did notice a few visits while I was away and thanks for the same. I too have tried to read a few of your posts whenever I could pinch a few seconds.
Do come back for more, I'll start loading this page soon.

4 Comments:

  • A HEARTFELT WELCOME BACK, SANTANU!

    Everyone's been anticipating your return!

    Welcome back! ^_^

    By Blogger Unknown, at 24/4/05 19:54  

  • Welcome back, Santanu! You were missed! Hope all is well :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 24/4/05 21:29  

  • Welcome back. I subscribe to your atom feed from blogger and I always visit whenever you update. I always enjoy it.

    By Blogger Pete, at 25/4/05 09:16  

  • Wow! What a warm welcome! I am moved!

    By Blogger ShaanCho, at 7/5/05 10:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home