.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Santanu's Blog Page

Saturday, August 13, 2005

This Day!

Listen to the Exhortation of the Dawn!
Look to this Day!
For it is Life, the very Life of Life.
In its brief course lie all the
Verities and Realities of your Existence.
The Bliss of Growth,
The Glory of Action,
The Splendor of Beauty;
For Yesterday is but a Dream,
And To-morrow is only a Vision;
But To-day well lived makes
Every Yesterday a Dream of Happiness,
And every Tomorrow a Vision of Hope.
Look well therefore to this Day!
Such is the Salutation of the Dawn!
- Kalidasa (~350AD)
Today is an important day for me and for the project.
As in any Industrial Construction Project, energisation is a milestone.
This dawn I pray for luck.
Let us see what the day has in store for me!

5 Comments:

  • All the best, Santanu!

    Every Tomorrow IS truly a Vision of Hope!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 13/8/05 12:10  

  • Yup, Kevin! Failed to get energization today.
    So tomorrow is indeed a Vision of Hope :-)

    By Blogger ShaanCho, at 13/8/05 18:27  

  • With that poem guiding you, I don't see how you can help but succeed. Thanks for printing it. It inspired my day.

    By Blogger Patry Francis, at 14/8/05 22:30  

  • I still have no idea what you do but good luck anyway! I wish you and your colleagues much success!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15/8/05 20:58  

  • You are welcome, PF. And thanks for commenting.
    NYPC, thank you! We need all the luck. And you won't believe it if I told you what I do, LOL!

    By Blogger ShaanCho, at 18/8/05 19:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home