.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Santanu's Blog Page

Monday, June 27, 2005

Profile Pic

Well, I spent some time thinking...

Racked my grey cells to reach a firm undisputed conclusion to a persistant problem. The problem is ...or rather the unanswered question which became such a big problem is:

If I were to remove my smiling, handsome face from my profile in my Blog page, what object should I choose to replace it with.

After a lot of deliberation and consideration, I reached the conclusion that the solution lay in my occupation and profession, in the field of Construction!

So I browsed the net and finally came upon a lonely Excavator standing in a brooding posture early in the morning. It fit my mood and temperament.

So here I am! Santanu, the Excavator!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home