.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Santanu's Blog Page

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Back for More

I procrastinate!
I also vacillate!

So took me ages to post my last blog. Had also decided that it would be my penultimate blog. Bet you are wondering why 'penultimate'! Why not just the last! Well, I vacillate so much that it is always more convenient to say 'penultimate'! :)

So I signed in for a Final Post before hibernating through summer...and guess what! Comments on my posts!! One says she found it funny! (Pinch me someone!) The next says she has added me! (Forget pinching, get a knife!)

That sure is enough to postpone the Final Post by another week...maybe a fortnight! :) What if I hear the distant thunder of rain-laden monsoon clouds lumbering up the Bay of Bengal? Maybe another 'penultimate'. [>^_^<]

I procrastinate!
I also vacillate!

2 Comments:

  • Oh, good. Just keep putting it off. Sometimes procrastination is a good thing, lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/3/05 09:35  

  • LOL...maybe sometimes it is...
    But not when I delay thanking those very few readers who come back for more! :)

    By Blogger ShaanCho, at 2/3/05 14:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home