I had been noticing this tagging thing for some time. Thought I was lucky so far. And now that most of the bloggers I read have already been tagged, I suddenly find myself tagged by NYPC!
So, here I go:10 Years ago today:
Working as a front line supervisor in a Cement Plant construction Project in Madhya Pradesh, Central India. Counting my savings, looking for a suitable bride, drinking like a fish, smoking like a locomotive, dreaming like a tycoon.5 Years ago today:
Married, daughter 1 year old. Working as officer-in-charge for a belt conveying system construction / installation / commissioning package in a major Steel Plant in Karnataka, South India. Proud owner of a sleek mobike. Living in sprawling independent single storey house with garden – on rent, of course.1 Year ago today:
Located in Kolkata in eastern India in transit to Bangladesh. Staying in a hotel room for 40 days with family and 4 suitcases of baggage. All furniture and belongings generated over the years either packed off to a dingy moist dark room in in-laws palatial bangalow, or sold off dirt cheap. The mobike and car included in the latter list.Yesterday:
Achieved energisation of Main Panels for my current project. Intend to blog the incident as it was a milestone. Also, it was Independence Day in India. Sadly not celebrated here in Bangladesh.Tomorrow:
Will be same as any other day. Already blogged the details in a recent post.Snacks I enjoy:
1. Potato Chips (or any other chips will do)
2. Fish Chops / fries (The way only she prepares it)
3. Onion Pakoras
4. All sorts of biscuits with black tea.
5. Chaats, Pani Puris, Bhel / Batata PurisBands that I know the Lyrics to Most of Their Songs:
1. Kishore Kumar
2. Manna Dey
3. Md. Rafi
4. Stevie Wonder
5. Cliff Richard5 Things I would do with $100,000,000:
1. Donate half of it to charity – especially for upbringing and education of poor children in third world nations.
2. Buy 2 spacious bungalows. One in the Himalayan valley near Kathmandu in Nepal. The other overlooking the sea near Goa.
3. Deposit most of the rest into a bank and live off the interest.
4. Undertake a year long journey around the world in style and comfort.
5. Leave behind enough for our daughter in case she desires to go to the moon.Locations I would Love to Run Away To:
5. HawaiiBad Habits I have:
1. Short Temper
3. Extravagance in money matters
4. No future planning (too happy-go-lucky)
5. Poor Health conscienceness5 Things I like doing:
4. Spending time with family
5. Day dreaming5 Things I would Never Wear:
1. Womens clothes
2. Body hugging shirts
4. Anything in Red
5. Anything Freddie Mercury ever woreTV Shows I like:
1. Any sports channel
2. Any musical channel
3. Anything on Discovery
4. Any cartoon show
5. All Comedies5 Movies I like:
1. Anything with Action
2. Anything with Laughter
3. Anything with a bit of theme
4. ‘First Blood’
5. ‘It’s a Mad Mad Mad World’5 Famous People I would like to meet:
1. Amitabh Bachchan
2. Sylvester Stallone
4. Abdul Kalam
5. Nelson Mandela5 Biggest Joys at the Moment:
1. Watching my daughter grow.
2. Deepening dependence and understanding as the marriage matures.
3. Possibility of buying my own apartment at last!
4. Dollars from a foreign land job posting.
5. Successfully executing a challenging project.5 Favorite Toys:
1. (CENSORED) ;-)
2. My Mobile
3. My PC
4. My Mobike & Car (before I sold them)
5. My KidPeople to Tag:
Whoever reads this post and hasn't been tagged before!!